We are looking for an enthusiastic, high-energy, result-oriented with event management experience assistant event manager to take part in our The Hub events team. You will be involved in coordination of the regular events, as well as the process of programming, planning and on-site production of the other events. You will be responsible for ensuring all events are delivered on schedule with targeted audience.
- Work closely with Event Manager and providing support in planning and execution of all events
- Responsible for assisting volunteer event teams by communicating their needs to team lead or any related team
- Coordinate the execution of events within The Hub, ensuring the target audience expectations are both met and exceeded
- Responsible for managing relationships across multiple stakeholders which includes The Hub, sponsors, third party service providers, local authorities etc.
- Responsible for working closely with communications team to ensure all events are communicated through social media or other media channels to the target audience
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships across all departments at The Hub including HR, Communications, Operations, Finance, IT
- Proven event coordination skills and experience
- Position requires strong communication skills in English
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Proficient with Facebook and other social media sites