We are looking for an enthusiastic, high-energy, hands-on with operations management experience volunteer to take part in our The Hub operations team as assistant operations manager.
You will be involved in preparation of the setting of events, coordination of the bar volunteers as well as the process of managing beverage stocks. With good product knowledge, and a hawk eye for detail you will lead each service providing an enjoyable and exceptional experience to all guests of The Hub.
- Work closely with Operations Manager and providing support of in the phase of operational preparation for the events
- Responsible for ensuring event operational need (required number of bar volunteers, scene setting, beverage requirements etc) is answered beforehand
- Coordinate logistics for the bar beverages and food, as well as tracking the stock levels together with operations manager
- Assists the training of bar volunteers and provide support during their shifts if needed
- Responsible for managing relationships across multiple stakeholders which includes The Hub, sponsors, third party service providers, local authorities etc.
- Responsible for working closely with the Events team to ensure all events are meeting expectations
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships across all departments at The Hub including Finance, HR, Communications, Events
- Proven experience in operation management or logistics
- A good command of English and Dutch is preferable
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Result-oriented and able to create practical solutions